We produce screws with diameters between 10 and 320mm.
The screws and mixing elements can be produced in several versions.
Different geometries are available according to the required function of the screw :
- Self-cleaning screw with 1 thread (C1F) or 2 threads (C2F).
- Trapezoidal screw with 1 thread (T1F) or 2 threads (T2F).
- Reverse screw with 3 or 4 straight or helical slots (CF3R / CF4R).
- Mixing elements with 1 lobes, 2 lobes, 3 lobes and differents angles: 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°…
The screw and mixing profile are calculated by a software developed for Mervelet.
This software translate directly to the machines the part program for all kind of screws and mixing elements according their characteristics (lenght, diameter, center distance…) and specificities (gap, pitch, profile, thread…).
Various metallurgies are availabe for the best mix solution regarding the wear lifetime.
- Nitrided Saintless Steel
- Stainless Steel with Stellite on the top of the thread
- Hardened Stainless Steel : good solution for abrasion and corrosion. We can offer 3 solutions of steel.
- HIP (Powder Metallurgy).
- Stainless steel with Tugsten carbid